Customer Rules of Conduct
Welcome. You made it, our dear customer! We appreciate you, UNLESS you break our rules of conduct:
- Read these rules of conduct, our return policy, and our shipping information.
- Over all, have patience. Our business consists of two people with different physical and mental health challenges. Your merch is not going to get to you as fast as you get your Amazon Prime packages and don't expect your email to be answered right away, especially not on a weekend.
- If you are someone who will blast our business online with the goal to ruin our livelihood because you were upset over a $10 order of stickers, please consider shopping elsewhere.
- Don't take it personally if we haven't gotten to your message out of dozens of others, we have one person handling orders from making the products, to shipping them, to answering inquiries about them. Sometimes DM's get missed or forgotten about, that's life when you are a human juggling dozens of orders at once.
- We don't make custom merch or take requests.
We are real people, we make individually hand-made merch. We don't clock out, we don't have days off, we don't have shifts covered. When real life hits there isn't anyone else to help pick up the slack.
This is Billie, she is the structure and machine of our business.
She has served over 9,000 customers and always makes sure your products get to you or at the very least makes sure to mediate any issues that may arise. She literally makes every decal, poster and single-color t-shirt, she personally answers every redundant email, writes all of our newsletters, updates our inventory and website, and ships every package.
"I am doing my personal best working with delightful brain challenges such as ADHD and generalized anxiety disorder with some fun depressive episodes sprinkled on top every so often so please bear with me. The bees in my brain can kick rocks, but I am so grateful and appreciative for every customer who has made it possible for me to grow this humble home business around my unique needs and abilities.
If you do not have the patience for people working with mental and physical heath challenges then please consider shopping elsewhere.
This is Christopher, he is the originator and face of the company, the ideas guy, he runs our social media, is the content creator and clothing designer.
He doesn't know the goings on with each order so don't expect him to answer your Instagram DM's. In fact, please don't DM or comment to us on social media about your order. Contact us here instead.
The two of us are our own content creators, product makers, photographers, videographers, editors, graphic and web designers, shipping fulfillers and customer service providers. Of course on top of all that we deal with everyday life and family so please have some empathy and patience with us. If you can't do that, we are again kindly asking you to consider shopping elsewhere.
If you understand the struggle, the hustle, the realities of life, please join us on this journey and we will serve you the best we can with gratitude and care!