Made by Fyxation this item ships directly from their location in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 1-7 day processing time/Domestic US Shipping 2-5 days/International Shipping 6-10 days.
"Just when you thought our Mesa pedal couldn't get any tougher. We're pleased to introduce the Mesa 61 alloy pedal. The Mesa 61 is designed for the rider that needs a light pedal with a solid platform without sacrificing durability or strength.
For the Mesa 61 we took the same thin profile and wide body that the Mesa pedal is known for and built the pedal body out of a durable 6061 aluminum that's built for grinds, smashing rocks and anything thing else the streets or mountains through your way. To top it off we added steel replaceable pins that offer just the right amount of grip when you're shredding on your ride. Oh yeah, it was designed to be used with most pedal straps and FRS so unlike most alloy pedals these bad boys will work foot retention.
**Price listed is for a set of pedals (left/right)
- Durable 6061 alloy body
- Gates pedal strap compatible
- Smooth running sealed bearing and DU bushing with a cro-moly spindle
- Installs with 15mm open-end wrench or 8mm hex wrench
- Replaceable steel pins for added grip
- Spindle thread: 9/16″
- Platform Width: 106mm x 100mm
- Platform Height: 12.2mm @ leading/trailing edges
- Weight: 380g /pair" - Fyxation