Made in the USA by North St. Bags this item ships direct from their location in Portland, Oregon.
This item qualifies for FREE USA SHIPPING with a 1-7 day processing time/Domestic US Shipping 2-5 days/International Shipping 6-10 days.
Note: This is a made to order item please allow up to one week to be handmade and shipped out from North St. Bags.
"Our newest rolltop daypack is built with the same waterproof construction and attention to detail expected from North St. A special contoured hourglass pattern bring subtlety and shape to the slim profile of this lightweight backpack.
This simple daypack is a versatile companion that is both comfortable and highly utilitarian. Contoured shoulder straps are comfortable and lightweight. Nylon mounting tabs are compatible with our Pioneer Daypack waist belt upgrade.
Both front and rear internal hook and loop straps allow for numerous accessory upgrade options including the new Division padded laptop sleeve. A single exterior taped zipper pocket is lined is safe from outside weather. Open side sleeve pockets are great for a tall waterbottle or ulock.
Made from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon with a waterproof drop liner made from lightweight and durable VX-21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
- Handmade, built to last a lifetime
- Easy access external pockets and internal Velcro rows enable adding or swapping out pockets as needed.
- Side-sleeve for u-lock or bottle
- Internal laptop sleeve upgrade available
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon
- Waterproof X-Pac™ sailcloth liner
- Volume: 20L (1240 cu in)
- Weight: 1lb 4oz (.54kg)
- Dimensional: 18" tall (roll top closed) or 24" tall (roll top open) x 10" wide x 5.75" deep